You got famous for playing Jenny Humphrey a.k.a. Little J on Gossip Girl.
You recently ditched Gossip Girl but some of us know you from way back.
Now you’re “all grown up” and you can’t seem to shut up.
My personal favorite quotes:
“I’m not looking to be Miley fucking Cyrus. I don’t care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we’ll go along for the ride. I think the Disney bubblegum shit that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression.” (Source)
“I don’t even know Miley Cyrus. There’s just no comparison between us, you know. I’m a rocker, she’s a pop star. We’re entirely different things and there’s a big difference between us. I have nothing against her, I don’t even know her. I just don’t listen to her stuff. I don’t give a shit. It’s ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music?
“People think pop is rock, and the lines are getting blurred. Now Rihanna’s wearing fucking leather jackets, and it’s really annoying.” (Source)
“What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There’s always going to be pop but it’s not real music, it’s not me.” (Source)
“I was raised Catholic. I fucked a priest once – I’m just kidding” (Source)
“(My) best friend is (my) vibrator.” (Source)
“I don’t know who Justin Bieber is. I only know his name because it keeps being brought up to me. I listen to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, so I have no idea who he is.” (Source)
As unsolicited as it may be (oh my goodness did I not learn anything — you are sooo rebellious and you don’t care what people think), here is my advice to you:
- I can understand your dissing Miley Cyrus but why would you hate on Disney? Not cool.
- Sex jokes are already unfunny coming from a minor but a joke about a priest?Wow. Plus, nobody needed to know about your pleasuring yourself. There’s a difference between being honest and being desperate for attention.
- DON’T EVEN PRETEND YOU DON’T KNOW THE BIEB. Not knowing Justin Bieber does not equate to being cool and is not proof that you only listen to cool old rock bands. Being a 17-year-old and not knowing Justin Bieber kind of equates to being ignorant.
- We get it, you listen to Led Zeppelin. Oh wow, you’re so cool! … Did you really have to trash pop music (and Rihanna who is a million times more talented than you)? I wonder what your new employer — THE QUEEN OF POP HERSELF, MADONNA — will think about this.
- Momsen is the new face of Material Girl. Wrong move by Madonna but she’s smart. She’s bound to fire you later on. Unless you beat her to it and quit to save face like you did on Gossip Girl (probably because being on a teen show was cramping your rocker style).
- Real rockstars don’t call themselves “rockers” so why don’t you stop looking like a panda, put some pants on and go to school.
- Yes I cared enough to research on you because there is still hope, Little J. If you want to act older than you are, I suggest you ditch the whole fuck-the-world teen angst image. It’s getting boring and we know you like attention.
P.S. I take it back, you don’t look like a panda because pandas are cute.